The wedding season frenzy is an unending cycle of boundless joy, Bollywood dance numbers, exquisite decorations, and jaw-dropping fashion styles. Bridal jewellery holds a superior position in this euphoric cycle. A cultural essential is not immune to change trends and styles! 2022 has many new designs, and we can’t wait to share them!
If you’re brainstorming what kind of Indian bridal jewellery sets with price you want for your big day, look no further! These jewellery designs are guaranteed to bewitch your mind and divinely bedeck you:
Emerald beaded set:
If you want to go the old school way and don a heavy, bust-length necklace that will bedeck your entire torso, an emerald beaded set will make you fall in love with it! The necklace is elaborate, extremely ornate and royal, whereas the earrings are heavy enough to complete a Raja Ravi Verma-esque ensemble!
Multicoloured polki set:
Polkis have a special place in the heart of every Indian. It captures the cultural heritage associated with a wedding like none other. A multicoloured polki set adds a flair of vibrancy and life to an otherwise strictly traditional bridal outfit. It’s an excellent choice for brides who want to stray a bit farther from mainstream jewellery and remain true to tradition in fashion. One should also check out the heavy kundan bridal jewellery sets too.
Manga mala set:
This beautiful piece of classic South Indian jewellery is an excellent masterclass in the world of exquisite bridal jewellery. It’s subtle but powerful enough to make you look like a goddess! The long necklace and bold gold divinely adorn the torso, while the earrings frame the visage perfectly for the most regal snapshots.
Classic diamond set:
The lover of minimalism, unite! If you want to keep your bridal jewellery super simple. The choker necklace is beautiful and elegant, paired with delicate and studded earrings. The unconventional look transforms into a compelling vision due to the power of diamonds!
Pastel jewellery sets:
For the modern brides who believe infusing tradition with contemporary trends of minimalism, pastel bridal jewellery is the right choice. The dance of soft pastel-coloured stones with the contrastingly ornate traditional jewellery styles is almost poetic. The earrings are equally striking, completing the look of a new-age bride ready to create her own rules!
You can shop for all these styles on our website, so go on and become the divine bride you always wanted to be!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- Here’s How You Can Build Your Own Heirloom Jewellery
- 5 Tips for Buying The Right Authentic Jadau Jewellery Online
- 5 Tips on Styling Your Diamond Rings for Daily Wear
- 5 Office Wear Jewellery Trends You Need To Get Your Hands On
- 5 Tips To Follow While Buying Artificial Diamond Jewellery Sets
- Here’s How You Can Pair Kundan Imitation Jewellery With Crepe and Chiffon Sarees
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- Are Rings the New Hero Accessories? 5 Rings You Need To Add to Your Collection
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Only Buy Branded Fashion Jewellery Online