Five Contemporary Earring Styles You Didn't Know About
We often think that being a fashionable person automatically demands a substantial budget and a social life that scrutinises your outfits with a magnifying glass. However, the truth is that there is no single formula or cookie-cutter to define what a fashionista is since fashion is all about experimentation. You don’t have to be an influencer or socialite to care about fashion; little details and embellishments in your daily wear can make you enough of a stylish person!
With this frame in mind, we want you to move away from your usual reservations about fashion and stop playing it safe! The following trendsetting contemporary earrings styles are a good starting point for you to amp up your casual looks and elevate your personal style:
While we are all too familiar with abstract earrings as a concept and practice, structural ones are a definite game changer! Available in geometrical and asymmetrical styles, these earrings have got thinner and thicker versions for added variety. The sleekness of the metallic finish is best accentuated by a pulled back hairdo.
As absurd as they sound, mismatched earrings are super fun to wear and automatically give you an air of boldness and vivacity. The best part is that you don’t have to buy any new earrings to style yourself; just mix and match your old earrings and play with as many permutations combinations as you please!
Leaving aside how downright beautiful and vibrant tassel earrings look, these danglers come in so many different shades that you’d find something for every outfit! If you want a more sophisticated and classy look, pair the ones with metallic detailing and don an updo hairstyle to let them shine. The fancy diamond earrings would too help you accentuate your style.
We’re sure you’ve seen those quirky and badass lettered earrings that have words like BOSS GIRL, LOVED, GO BIG GO HOME, and many, many more options. These letters, or word earrings, are very much in fashion these days and are available in a wide variety of choices, right from words embedded in hoops or earring trails made up of the letters themselves. They are super fun to wear and will surely make you stand out from the crowd.
Chain links first got popular in 2020 through necklaces and bracelets. However, earrings are not far behind to catch up on their cultural impact. You can choose the classic silver chain link earrings or experiment with a combination of colours and embellishments. They are an excellent choice for a casual day out or a glamorous night out.
If you were looking for a sign to ditch your conventional go-to accessories and try something new, this is it! Get a new closet and play with these contemporary earring styles to the fullest!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- Stock Up on These Bracelets While Shopping for Artificial Jewellery
- These Jadau Artificial Jewellery Pieces Would Uplift Any Ethnic Outfit
- A Small Wedding Calls For Attractive Jewellery, Here Are A Few Simple Sets That Can Elevate Your Lehenga
- 5 Classic Daily Wear Jewellery Pieces to Amp Up Your Office Look
- The Best Earrings for You, According to Your Face Type!
- Cool Maang Tikka to Lookout This Wedding Season
- Style Your Denim With These Simple Artificial Jewellery Items
- Create a Stunning Traditional Look With These Nath Designs
- Different Types of Headgears to Suit Your Face Cut
- 4 Kundan Imitation Jewellery Gift Ideas for a New Bride
- Five Chic Western Jewellery Ideas for Your WFH Avatar