The onset of monsoon calls for refreshing, rejuvenating, and revitalising our love for all things vibrant and colourful. This includes the intangible and tangible aspects of life, be it the perspective towards life, the joy of little things such as the monsoon breeze, the classic experience of having chai-pakora, as well as the choice of simple artificial jewellery and dresses. Yes, now is the time to experiment with all types of vibrant jewellery to keep up with the monsoon spirit. And, what better than artificial Indian jewellery to start from?
Read on to explore some fun artificial Indian jewellery pieces that will surely light up your monsoon looks and add a fresh layer to your visage:
These vibrant earrings are an absolute monsoon essential! Coming in a range of colours to suit every style, these doublets have a pretty stone drop that is equal parts minimalistic and eye-catching. You can wear them for a casual day out or a fun brunch outing with loved ones.
The multi-coloured droplets in these pocket-friendly chandbalis are just perfect to add that much-needed splash of colour to your style. The chandbalis are lightweight and effortlessly versatile, making for a perfect companion for all your monsoon Indian looks. Stock up on lovely Indian earrings online for the monsoon season.
Could minimalism get any more vivacious? These gorgeous one-stone pendants come in a multitude of colours so that you can pick what suits your preferences the best. The hero stone is artistically cut to reflect maximum shine, and the pendant overall is extremely classy and elegant.
As the name suggests, this statement ring comes with 9 coloured stones that add a pleasant detail of colour to any traditional outfit. The ring can be paired with a wide variety of jewellery sets owing to its versatile design and colours. It is unique, ornate, regal, and exceedingly exquisite. Be prepared to accept many compliments with this one! You can also buy diamond rings online, but look for statement pieces.
The Chiaa mala truly defines what statement jewellery should look like. Pastel stones and delicate pearls are arranged together to create this high-end and stylish neckpiece that can elevate Indian and western looks. Many heads will be turning in your direction should you choose to walk down a party wearing this beauty!
All these beautiful pieces can be shopped from the comfort of your homes through our website. Take your favourite hot beverage, enjoy the rain from your bed, and add your favourite pieces to the cart right away!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Pair These Versatile Indian Earrings With Any Outfit
- From Parties to Brunches, These Pendant Sets Are a Must-Have!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- How To Choose the Right Artificial Necklace Design Based on Your Neckline?