Summer and pastels are the classic duos that are just meant to be; these lovers together fill the hearts of every fashion enthusiast with so much warmth and joy. We’re sure you are using this hot weather to the fullest by bringing out all your beautiful pastel Kurtis. However, don’t you think it is boring to just put on a Kurti and cotton pants and call it a fashion day? Especially given how well Kurtis can be accessorised, it’d be a shame if you rob them of the graceful styles they deserve!
In this blog, we’ll help you discover some trendy and fashionable ethnic jewellery pieces that shall complement all your pastel Kurtis to the t. Read on to find out which jewellery pieces make the cut to your closet:
Baroque pearl earrings:
This one’s a definite head-turner! Lined with dainty pearl details with a sleek motif at the centre, these stud earrings can be paired with any shade of pastel. Despite being elaborately ornate, their stud design makes them convenient to wear on a daily basis. Did we mention how absolutely modern they look?
Amravati oxidised earrings:
The fantasy of every oxidised jewellery lover! And even if you don’t identify as one, these earrings are the best place to start to discover the beauty of oxidised jewellery. Don’t let the oversized design deter you; these earrings are every bit of a must-have to transform every pastel Kurti outfit into a fashion statement. The Hamsa detailing and intricate carvings are paired with pearl embellishments that make this set a holistic oxidised paradise.
Jal ki rani earrings:
In an unconventional fish shape, these Ahmedabadi Kundan earrings have pastel drops and mint beads that contrast with a pleasant Fuschia to create a fusion Indian look. Their colours can be matched with any pastel Kurti to style a sophisticated, modern, and elegant summer silhouette. While shopping for kundan imitation jewellery look for them!
These bangles epitomise art and versatility. Uncut polkis are neatly embedded within a sleek gold frame, the size of which is minimalistic enough for everyday casual Indian wear. Just pair these bangles with a pastel Kurti, cotton pants, simple stud earrings, and pretty jootis for a classically fashionable traditional look.
Foolwa jadau ring
This timeless jadau ring has everything that fashion dreams are made of: an ornate design, eye-catching embellishments, gorgeous details, posh metal finishing, and a multitude of colours to choose from. Pair this ring with subtle Polki earrings for a casual Kurti look, or go all out by opting for heavy Polki/Kundan earrings. The choice is yours!
Shop for all these jaw-dropping accessories, and many more, on our comprehensive online store which is just a click away! Hot Indian girl summer is still in your hands.
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- Here’s How You Can Build Your Own Heirloom Jewellery
- 5 Tips for Buying The Right Authentic Jadau Jewellery Online
- 5 Tips on Styling Your Diamond Rings for Daily Wear
- 5 Office Wear Jewellery Trends You Need To Get Your Hands On
- 5 Tips To Follow While Buying Artificial Diamond Jewellery Sets
- Here’s How You Can Pair Kundan Imitation Jewellery With Crepe and Chiffon Sarees
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- Are Rings the New Hero Accessories? 5 Rings You Need To Add to Your Collection
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Only Buy Branded Fashion Jewellery Online
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery