Contemporary. Classy. Convenient. What's there to not love about Indian imitation jewellery? It also boasts a wide and diverse variety of pieces, ensuring that there is something for everyone. No matter what your taste or preference is, you will find at least one jewellery item that pleasantly satisfies it. The pocket-friendly prices of Indian imitation jewellery including kundan imitation jewellery also add to its popularity and consumer-friendliness.
Having said that, the dynamic jewellery trends make it almost impossible to keep track of what's in and out of fashion. With the vast diversity in Indian imitation jewellery, it becomes even more challenging to invest in pieces that are fashionably relevant and trendy. To help you make the right choice, we have listed below a list of some of the latest trends in Indian imitation jewellery that you should get your hands on:
There's nothing better than a sophisticated monogram pendant to bring in more of 'YOU' in your everyday style. This pendant comes with neatly arranged diamonds that make the letter look shiny and classy. It can also be given as a beautiful gift.
If you are into imitation jewellery that embeds our culture in a minimalistic manner, this pendant will win your heart. A dainty evil eye with dangling diamonds form an eye-catching pendant, and the silver chain adds a layer of elegance to this casual accessory.
Who says statement jewellery cannot look minimalistic? This baroque mala has beautiful detailing of multi-coloured stones, baroque pearls, and Swarovski's. They all come together with a long chain that gives a 100% stylish-boho vibe. Pair this with contemporary earrings and check out the effect!
Double chain necklaces are definitely among the raging jewellery trends of today. If you want to try one, there is no better piece to get than our chuara mala. Stunning baroque pearls are contrasted by a gold chain, making it a versatile accessory for daily and party wear.
Probably the classiest accessory you will ever own, this chain is suitable for both Indian and western outfits. Symmetrically arranged uncut diamonds are brought together by a dainty metal chain, making it a worthy addition to your fashion closet.
All these amazing trends can be bought from the comfort of your home through our online store. Happy shopping!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Pair These Versatile Indian Earrings With Any Outfit
- From Parties to Brunches, These Pendant Sets Are a Must-Have!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- How To Choose the Right Artificial Necklace Design Based on Your Neckline?