The wedding season is coming up (again), and we couldn't be more excited! There are so many new trends that have already found a strong foothold in the world of wedding fashion; it'd be a shame to miss out on them. Right from the bright hues of red and green to the subtle vibe of pastels, there is something for every preference of jewellery-lehenga combinations.
If you're anxious about starting your jewellery shopping and are unsure what pieces to invest in, we've got you covered! Below is a list of a few timeless ethnic jewellery pieces including Indian bridal jewellery sets with price that will surely make you look like a goddess in your lehenga:
Ketaki polki choker set:
A classic statement piece of Indian jewellery, this set comes with blue enamel detailing, lots of pearls, and lots of polkis. The elaborate design and soft metal colours make it as versatile as regal. Be prepared to make many heads turn with the dangling earrings in this set!
Embedded with beautiful rubies and diamonds, this jadau set comes with jhalaars and matching katli-style earrings. The entire set is characterised by a striking jadau design that is perfect for a big fat Indian wedding. This set is also extremely versatile.
If you're a fan of vibrant jewellery, you will fall in love with this set. This set takes the vibrancy of rubies and emeralds, combines them with extremely minute metal detailing, and gives you a set that is both gorgeous and royal. Add imitation gold bangles to complete the look.
A supremely stylish ethnic jewellery option, this choker set is chic, sophisticated, and statement all at once. The choker is lined with large purple beads with a hero motif in the centre and comes with oversized ornate earrings. This set is best paired with stylish sarees and lehengas.
Another win for lovers of colour, this choker set comes with multicoloured stones bedecking the bottom line of the choker. The set is then embedded with pearls and diamonds within a gold frame, giving it the classic ethnic polish. The set is suitable for day events during weddings.
With these one-time investments, you won't have to worry about your wedding jewellery being out of fashion. Get all these timeless sets on our online store with just a click!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Pair These Versatile Indian Earrings With Any Outfit
- From Parties to Brunches, These Pendant Sets Are a Must-Have!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- How To Choose the Right Artificial Necklace Design Based on Your Neckline?