Let’s be honest, can we ever resist diamonds? Real or artificial, their sparkle and shine are undeniably irresistible! On the one hand, we’ve got breathtaking fake diamonds that look as elegant as real ones, albeit on a pocket-friendly budget. On the other hand, we’ve got the creme de la creme of accessories- earrings- that can elevate any outfit in an instant. Put both of them together, and voila! You’ve got a solid accessory that is guaranteed to attract many eyeballs!
The question that arises now is, what artificial diamond earrings should I invest in to create showstopping looks at home? The choice is plenty, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Below you will find a compilation of the best artificial diamond earring styles that will drop many jaws at your next social event:
Double solitaire earrings:
If you want to amp up your everyday formal looks, these double solitaire earrings are the way to go, pick these up while shopping for artificial diamond jewellery online. A delicate lining frames clear solitaires, forming a sophisticated design that is also highly versatile. You can buy these subtle beauties in rose gold, gold, and silver options.
Striking diamond chandbalis:
To accessorise traditional Indian wear with artificial diamonds, this breathtaking pair of diamond chandbalis is ideal. The crescent-cut metallic frames are embedded with stunning diamonds, and the bottom lining of dangling diamonds only enhances its grandeur. Pair these with a simple salwar suit for a minimalistic traditional look, or go all out by donning a lehenga and putting these long babies on!
Marquise dangler earrings:
Did you ever think a single pair of diamond earrings could suffice BOTH classic Indian fashion and western fashion? Rest your imagination because these dreamy marquise dangler earrings can be worn with heavy traditional outfits and classy western dresses. The neat-cut diamonds arranged in an overall marquise shape are as sophisticated and elegant as you’d expect diamonds to be! Add them to your cart as you look for artificial diamond earrings online.
Baguette solitaire illusion earrings:
These alluring studs are perfectly suitable for students, professionals, and homemakers to wear every day. Furthermore, if you are someone who doesn’t prefer heavy earrings, even for special occasions, these studs are for you. They are eye-catching enough to stand out but minimalistic enough to lend a class fragment to your look.
Emerald cut solitaire earrings:
Emerald cuts have their separate fan base, and these earrings embody every quality that the fans love: clear and neat solitaire cuts, polished metal lining, and subtle stud design. These studs are apt for everyday accessorising that look expensive but aren’t!
1-carat emerald cut halo balis:
Just like emerald cuts, balis have another long line of ardent loyalists. These emerald cut halo balis bring the best of both worlds to upgrade your daily styles. The silver finish also makes them effortlessly versatile.
You can shop for all these styles and many more from our online store. Jaw-dropping accessory designs are just a click away; you just have to do the honours!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- Here’s How You Can Build Your Own Heirloom Jewellery
- 5 Tips for Buying The Right Authentic Jadau Jewellery Online
- 5 Tips on Styling Your Diamond Rings for Daily Wear
- 5 Office Wear Jewellery Trends You Need To Get Your Hands On
- 5 Tips To Follow While Buying Artificial Diamond Jewellery Sets
- Here’s How You Can Pair Kundan Imitation Jewellery With Crepe and Chiffon Sarees
- 5 Artificial Diamond Bracelets To Make You Sparkle All Year Long
- Find the Perfect Gift To Give Your Mother This Mother’s Day
- Are Rings the New Hero Accessories? 5 Rings You Need To Add to Your Collection
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Only Buy Branded Fashion Jewellery Online
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery