This time of the year is all packed regarding fashion and jewellery. First, the festive season, and now, the wedding season, your fashion and accessory closet won't be getting a break for a while! Hence, it is imperative that you take care of all your jewellery properly to be in the best condition to wow everyone at your social gatherings. Although artificial Indian jewellery is relatively low-maintenance, you must still do some maintenance to preserve its allure and appeal.
Get your cleaning routine right. For every piece of fake Indian jewellery like your choker necklace set, use a soft cloth and mild soapy water to remove excess dirt and bring back its polished look.
You can also use lemon water or white vinegar with a microfibre cloth to clean your jewellery after taking them off. These solutions work best for day-to-day light cleaning and maintenance.
Silver jewellery can require a bit more work to restore its original shine. For this purpose, use a mix of charcoal and washing powder to clean each silver jewellery piece. Another solution is place them in a boiling hot concoction of water, baking soda, and a small piece of foil.
For coloured gemstones, use a soft brush that can clean out every cut-out edge and crevice of the stone.If you have recently bought ethnic jewellery online, make sure you start taking care of it from the very first usage.
Make sure to pat all your jewellery dry before storing them neatly, away from moisture, chemicals, perfumes, and creams.
Invest in a good artificial jewellery polishing solution to restore the shine and lustre of your old jewellery pieces. A few swipes with cloth can then immediately make your jewellery look brand new!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- 4 Tips To Avoid Styling Mistakes With Fashion Jewellery
- Rock This Diwali With These Chic yet Affordable Ethnic Jewellery Items
- 5 Jewellery Trends To Light Up Your Diwali
- Keep These Pointers in Mind While Looking for Kundan Imitation Jewellery Online
- Love To Shop for Artificial Jewellery Online? Here’s a Seasonal Guide for You
- Why You Should Stock Up on the Timeless Appeal of Artificial Indian Jewellery!