Will it be an overstatement if we say that the best time of the year is just around the corner? With colourful rangolis, flickering lights, gorgeous torans, and artistic lanterns, the festive vibes of Diwali are in full swing across the country. Amidst all the delicious sweets, novel outfits, and long-due family gatherings, let’s not forget to miss out on the most important element of celebrating a festival: the fashion statements!
All your traditional outfits call for only the best ethnic jewellery, precisely what we’re here for! In this blog, we’ll take you through 5 chic, affordable, and stunning ethnic jewellery pieces that will light up your look. You can then judge who shines brighter for yourself or your decorated house!
These big and gorgeous jhumkas are an absolute must-have for your Indian jewellery collection. These earrings are an accessory powerhouse with a larger-than-life look accentuated with ornate detailing. You will fall in love with the multi-colour intricacies that make this gold-framed pair such a versatile stunner for Diwali! If you are planning to buy artificial kundan jadau jewellery online, then look for these sets.
If you want to go for something that is a bit unconventional yet traditional, there’s nothing better than a studded choker necklace set. This neckpiece is laden with 2 rows of dainty pearls and a master row of charming polkis neatly sewn with gold chains. The complementary earrings give a sophisticated edge to the visage.
When it comes to Indian wear for festivals, polkis are top-tier. This openable Kada brings together the best of polkis- its shine, allure, grace, and regality- and packs it with polished gold metal frames to reveal an intricately detailed bracelet. The colours make it super versatile and extremely exquisite all at once!
These gorgeous studs are a great choice for a more subtle yet genuine take on Indian heritage jewellery. They are oversized, eye-catching, and embedded with polkis for a true statement look. Despite this, being their studs, you can confidently pull them off even when you’re not in the mood for something too over-the-top!
Add a dash of unique Indian fashion to your outfits with this unconventional ring. This ring is a sure scene-stealer with a rustic gold colour and a pretty peacock motif! You can wear this as a standalone hand accessory or layer it with minimalistic gold rings and bracelets. If you are currently looking for rings for women online, then this item is a must have.
Get Diwali ready with Attrangi’s diverse collection of Indian jewellery today. Simply add your favourite pieces to the cart and get them delivered to your doorstep in no time. After all, don’t we all want to shine during the festival of lights?
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- 6 Cool Ways To Style Simple Artificial Jewellery With Western Wear
- This Navratri, Style Your Outfits With These Accessories
- Daily-Wear Diamonds That Need To Be In Your Accessory Collection
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- How To Match Your Earrings With Different Hairstyles: A Much-Needed Guide
- Durga Puja at Home? Try These Perfect Artificial Jewellery Pieces