Preparing for a date night usually means bringing out the best of your western wear wardrobe, from the perfect dress to the most elegant accessories. After all, it is this one time that we dress to impress, right? Here’s where we want to bring you a proposition. Switch your western jewellery with Kundan jewellery, and see the magic! Because nothing looks more impressive than Kundan imitation jewellery that is well styled!
Are you worried about whether the ethnic jewellery type will go with your evening date night outfit? Fret not. This blog will address all your concerns. We have curated a special list of signature Kundan pieces that will add a lot of oomph and pizzazz to your look, making your date awe at your beauty!
Bean polki studs:
These silver-washed studs are made with real Kundan, giving you the perfect shine and sparkle for your date night. The attractive artificial diamond in the middle is framed by a lining of small polkis, making for an elegant and classy piece. Wear this with your classic evening dresses or a fancy western blouse for a memorable date night look.
Balaji polki studs with pearl drop:
Minimalism is the love language of these studs. These studs are super pretty and light, with a delicate floral embellishment on a pearl drop from a stunning polki diamond. They go very well with pastels and dark colours, making them a perfect companion for any date night look.
Amravati antique polki earrings:
If you want to contrast your date night outfit with something antique but eye-catching, you’ll love these earrings. Made with uncut diamonds, a green-silver stone melody, and a Victorian polish, these earrings exude class and sophistication. They can be paired with slip dresses, off-shoulder tops, and little black dresses.
Garud pendant set:
This fauna-inspired pendant set is dainty, pretty, and exquisite. It comes with a pair of beautiful studs that adorn your visage, as the necklace accentuates your decolletage. Ideal for a winter date night look where turtle necks are in vogue, this set can also be paired with strappy dresses, off-shoulders, sundresses, and strapless outfits.
Maneka delicate polki set:
Girl meets pearl in this stunning fusion set with undertones of western and Indian styles. An unconventional necklace with delicate studs makes for a subtle but classy fashion statement. Wear this with elegant shirts, deep-neck outfits, little black dresses, or crop tops to take your date night fashion up by several notches.
Make your date night 10x more fashionable with us. Head to our online store and shop for all these statement pieces immediately!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- Jewellery Organisation Ideas To Keep Your Artificial Jewellery Sorted
- Unique Rakhis To Gift Your Siblings This Raksha Bandhan!
- A Quick Guide to Buying Fascinating Headgears
- Here’s Why Handcrafted Artificial Jewellery is Synonymous With Quality
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit