Raksha Bandhan is among the most widely celebrated Indian festivals, and for a good reason! It brings alive the unique bond between siblings and celebrates all their mischief, camaraderie, love, and unconditional support in all its glory. We are sure you are incredibly excited to welcome this fantastic day where nothing matters more than the love-hate relationship between a brother and a sister. And what better than a couple of beautiful rakhis to make this day even more joyous?
Tying rakhis are the most important part of the Raksha Bandhan tradition. And, your search for the best rakhi ends here! Go through the gorgeous options listed below to gift your siblings a rakhi that truly ties in all the love you have for them:
What better than an evil eye charm to protect your sibling from harm? This unisex rakhi can be gifted to your bhaiyas and bhabhis. The classy design and elegant colour make for a premium casual accessory that can be styled in many different ways. Talk about a truly versatile symbol of love!
2. Bharat Rakhi
Another addition to our unisex collection is this modernistic and minimalistic baroque pearl rakhi that your sibling would love to show off. Its sophisticated design and unique appeal pack not only heritage and culture but also style and elegance. This rakhi can also be worn every day as a subtle accessory detail.
If you are into mesmerizing colours and stones, you will love this unisex rakhi! The purple agate stone is the hero of this rakhi, complemented neatly by a simple gold chain that keeps things subtle and classy. Panna Bracelet symbolizes protection and harmony, a rakhi truly befitting the bond you share with your bhaiya or bhabhi.
The joy of two-in-one is unparalleled, isn’t it? Just like the pleasure of having both bhaiya and bhabhi look after you! Hence, this set is specially designed to give them both an expression of gratitude and well-wishes. Laden with gorgeous potta emerald and ruby work, this set screams timeless grace and endless love.
These extraordinary embodiments of love and tradition are easily available on our online store. Hurry up and get them all today before they sell out!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- 5 Minimalistic Jewellery You Need To Have in Your Collection
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- 4 Reasons To Invest in Artificial Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Pair These Versatile Indian Earrings With Any Outfit
- From Parties to Brunches, These Pendant Sets Are a Must-Have!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- How To Choose the Right Artificial Necklace Design Based on Your Neckline?
- Freshen Up Your Monsoon Looks With These Artificial Indian Jewellery Pieces
- Love Indian Imitation Jewellery? Here Are the Latest Trends You Should Check Out.
- Stock Up on These 5 Timeless Ethnic Jewellery Pieces To Rock Your Lehenga Look