Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
You can explore western fashion as much as you want; however, you can never discover in it the exquisite allure and appeal of desi looks. Nothing beats the gorgeous silhouettes that desi looks offer! Every detail brings a picture of finesse together, and every accessory adds its charm. It’s no surprise to us, women, that desi styles still have the top score of melting many hearts!
We all know the integral role that accessories play in bringing out the best in our traditional outfits. Hence, we have curated this special guide to introduce you to some of the best conventional artificial jewellery sets perfect for desi styling. These will take your casual desi looks from simple to captivating! So check them out and start planning your online diamond artificial jewellery set shopping.
Delicate pearl dangling solitaire set:
This beautiful and dainty necklace is ideal for casual desi looks, especially with plain kurtis, chikankari kurtis, lucknowi-style suits, and short kurtis. A delicate chain is studded with pearl solitaires to subtly decorate your neckline while matching solitaire studs add a touch of charm to your face. This set is available in gold and rose gold colours.
Naseem navratna jadau choker set:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, and she’ll add regality to your face! This queenly choker necklace set is ideal for styling more festive, or wedding-like desi looks for Indian events. Bringing the exquisiteness salient to jadau, the heavy choker bedecks your neckline, while the stunningly ornate earrings give your look a feel of royalty. This set can be paired with Indian suits, sarees, as well as lehengas.
Rudra choker set:
Who said royalty couldn’t be minimalistic? This elegant choker set is lined with tiny bead chains with a Rudra-style motif in the centre, embellished with multi-coloured stones. It comes with matching ornate studs that are heavy but classy. Pair this with a blouse or shirt for an elegant fusion look, or go all out on the desi-ness by pairing this with a simple saree.
Bhakti polki heavy set:
Save this set for your following wedding invitation! This ornate and heavy set comes with a full necklace studded with green pastels and traditional red stones. Its gold framing and polki diamond work make it your ideal candidate for when wedding festivities rein heavy. The matching jhumkis are light, gorgeous, and long enough to adorn your desi look!
Ariel diamond set:
Just like diamonds, this beautiful haar will be your best friend! With a clean and neat arrangement of stunning diamonds. It also comes with short dangling earrings that are posh in their own right. This set is best suited for evening desi looks, ideally on chic sarees and dark-coloured and wide-necked suits. Get artificial diamond bangles online to complete the look.
With these recommendations, you won’t have to worry about accessories any longer while styling your desi looks. Head to our online store and get them all right away!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- A Quick Guide to Buying Fascinating Headgears
- Here’s Why Handcrafted Artificial Jewellery is Synonymous With Quality
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Stylish Statement Stud Earrings To Turn Heads on Every Occasion
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- Going away on a weekend trip? Pack these jewellery pieces
- 6 Cool Ways To Style Simple Artificial Jewellery With Western Wear
- This Navratri, Style Your Outfits With These Accessories