The festival of nine nights is upon us, and we are so excited to help you look like a goddess as an ode to Goddess Durga! Amidst the pleasant cacophony of dandiya and Garba nights, you must make sure you look your best and your style game is always heard loud and clear. After all, Navratri fashion is so vibrant that there is plenty of scopes to experiment with and aggrandise your festive looks! What better than an impeccable accessory collection to help in this process?
In this blog, we'll take you through our signature Navratri jewellery pieces that are guaranteed to make an impression while you sway and swing to the Garba tunes:
Mahnoor pearl crystal choker:
This choker is perfect for young millennials and Gen-Z looking to bring a breath of fresh air on nights that often leave one breathless. The choker has a youthful and mischievous vibe with its quirky and fun arrangement of coloured pearls. However, it also maintains its traditional heritage with an ornate motif at the centre. Don't forget to check out its many colours before picking your favourite!
Sanga kemp choker:
This choker is a must-have for your Navratri collection, with a perfect mix of cultural elegance and modern vibrance. It has a diverse blend of red stones, green stones, gold metal framework, and small diamonds for a breathtaking and detailed necklace. Wear this with your kurtis or lehenga choli to create the perfect Navratri look. Do not forget to get the right long indian earrings online.
Navratna phool earrings:
Navratri is all about infusing colours into your life and dance moves. And, our navratna earrings couldn't be any closer to this motto. These earrings stand out with a rich blend of multi-coloured stones and pearls. They are also light enough to let you go all out on the Garba or dandiya dance floor.
Uncut polki studs:
These moissanite uncut polki studs are a perfect accessory for a more reserved and subtle Navratri look. They are classy, elegant, and traditional enough to lend your outfit richness and exquisiteness. The shine of the polkis shall surely complement the bright night lights of Navratri! Look for them while buying ethnic jewellery online.
The festival is just around the corner; order these pieces today so that they arrive well in time for you to plan out an incredible fashion plan for all nine nights!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- A Quick Guide to Buying Fascinating Headgears
- Here’s Why Handcrafted Artificial Jewellery is Synonymous With Quality
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Stylish Statement Stud Earrings To Turn Heads on Every Occasion
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!