Metallic bracelets have indeed established themselves as the new ‘IT Jewellery’. They are trendy, stylish, minimalistic, and super easy to layer. If you haven’t yet jumped on the bandwagon of having a remarkable collection of metallic bracelets, this is your sign to do so! Even better, we are here to help you through the entire journey.
Right from chic polishes to cool charms, we have curated an incredible list for you to possess the best kind of metallic bracelets and enrich your accessory collection. The effortless style of each of these bracelets makes them the ideal details to level up your fashion game!
Single line plain gold bracelet:
You can never go wrong with a classic metal bracelet to accessorise your outfit or add layers of style to it. The simplicity of this bracelet is its hero quality, giving it an air of sophistication and class. Wear this for comfortable styling, or use it for your casual everyday outfits, and it could also be a part of your office wear jewellery. Either way, it’s a must-have in your collection!
Locked in your love gold bracelet:
Are you looking for a pretty bracelet that embodies all shades of love? This gold bracelet locks your search for the perfect accessory, quite literally! With a sweet chain design and a dainty lock charm, the bracelet can add a touch of freshness to your daily looks. Its subtlety also allows for ample layering!<
Don’t cast your eyes on me bracelet:
Evil eye bracelets are among the bestsellers for all good reasons! Their obvious functionality is enhanced by their exquisite design language, replete with elegant metal work and a minimalistic charm. You can simply put on a watch, small fancy diamond earrings with this and transform casual into stylish in an instant for your daily looks.
Nate gold chunk bracelet:
The chunky gold design of this bracelet is equal parts elegant, lending it an aura of fashionably awesome. Reminiscent of a trendy double chain pattern, this bracelet is a must-have for all those who want to infuse a dollop of street style into their everyday outfits. Plus, the layering is as chic as it can get!
Give me space cuban bracelet:
Look no further if you’re looking for a more subtle and dainty version of a classic chunk bracelet. This Cuban bracelet comes with thin metal chainwork that is pretty and posh. It’s ideal for regular office wear and can work as a great complementary accessory for additional layers of bracelets and a watch.
Julien Cuban gold bracelet:
The main reason for the popularity of metallic bracelets is their immense variety. Exemplifying this, the Julien Cuban gold bracelet is another classic chunky bracelet with a circular hoop pattern for a more linear and well-defined look. However, its minimalistic size makes it a perfect companion to your watch!
Add them to your cart immediately through our online store and get these beauties delivered to your doorstep instantly. Happy shopping!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Let’s Hop On to Some Spring Trends for Indian Bridal Jewellery
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- A Quick Guide to Buying Fascinating Headgears
- Here’s Why Handcrafted Artificial Jewellery is Synonymous With Quality
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Stylish Statement Stud Earrings To Turn Heads on Every Occasion
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- Going away on a weekend trip? Pack these jewellery pieces
- 6 Cool Ways To Style Simple Artificial Jewellery With Western Wear
- This Navratri, Style Your Outfits With These Accessories