Here's the one thing that could make or break your look: the synchronisation between your earrings and your hairstyle. Unfortunately, as necessary as this skill is, it's also rarely put into practice. You don't want to invest in a stunning pair of earrings only for them to be overshadowed by open hair. Hence, you must master the art of pairing the right Indo western earrings with your hairstyles so that your visage can carry the beauty of your hair and the awe of your earrings!
This guide is a stepping stone to help you on this road of mastery. We have brought together some popular hairstyles, each of which has a complementary recommendation of earrings to help you make a choice easily and smoothly:
Be it short or long, let-down hair will most certainly cloud the earrings, distracting the look away from your accessory style. Hence, you should choose minimalistic studs that nicely detail your face without being too overbearing. Otherwise, they'd just go to waste due to the open hair. You can always experiment with coloured stones and tassels for a more vibrant and eye-catching earring design.
This is the hairstyle for those who want to go all out on their earrings without coming off tacky or gaudy. Hair up-dos leave ample space for your ears, neck, shoulders, and collar bones. Hence, heavy statement earrings are your best friend for this hairstyle. We're thinking statement hoops, dangling earrings, heavy traditional chandbalis, and the like!
For a high ponytail, go for some statement western jewellery pieces like thick metal hoops or stylish dangling earrings. A low ponytail usually warrants a subtle and laid-back look. You can pair small thick metal hoops and elegant studs with this hairstyle.
Side swept hairstyles:
Even though one of your ears is visible in this hair-do, avoid pairing large earrings to prevent the look from becoming flashy and gaudy. Opt for dainty and elegant pendant-drop earrings, statement studs, or smaller chandbalis to frame your face beautifully. Look for these pieces while shopping for Indian earrings online.
This hairstyle is a classic epitome of a posh, polished, and sophisticated face. Go for smart studs or short statement hoops to keep up the vibe. You can even experiment with coloured gemstones and jhumkis for a soft feminine look. If you choose this hairstyle for a wedding, try some delicate ear chain earrings for a more regal look. So start exploring the ethnic earrings online and start stocking up on them!
Sleek buns are our popular go-to for wedding festivities. You can fearlessly pair your typical bridal earrings with this hairstyle. Opt for ear chain earrings with this hairstyle for a heavier and royal look.
With this clarity, shop for all the earring styles you might need to complement your hairstyles on our online store. A jewellery paradise is just one click away for you!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Here Are Some Ethnic Jewellery Ideas for Your Pastel Kurti Sets
- 5 Artificial Jewellery Myths That Need To Be Busted!
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- A Quick Guide to Buying Fascinating Headgears
- Here’s Why Handcrafted Artificial Jewellery is Synonymous With Quality
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Stylish Statement Stud Earrings To Turn Heads on Every Occasion
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- Going away on a weekend trip? Pack these jewellery pieces
- 6 Cool Ways To Style Simple Artificial Jewellery With Western Wear
- This Navratri, Style Your Outfits With These Accessories