Jadau is among the most traditional techniques of jewellery-making native to India. It holds immense cultural significance and is a prominent representation of our artistic heritage. Making gold malleable and embedding it with precious stones gives rise to a stunning range of jewellery that is the epitome of excellent craftsmanship. Jadau jewellery is synonymous with traditional wedding jewellery. In fact, Jadau is so popular and varied that even wedding guests can opt for what they prefer from this category of intricate jewellery art if you are going to attend weddings soon, then be ready to buy imitation jadau jewellery online.
That is why we are taking you through our top picks for Jadau jewellery in this blog to help you prep for the upcoming functions in the winter wedding season:
Combining the beauty of Navratna with the regality of Jadau, our Baano jewellery set is your perfect companion for all kinds of wedding festivities. It comes with an intricately designed choker necklace that is equal parts heavy and ornate. The cherry on top, however, are the earrings; they are absolutely jaw-dropping with their unique design that covers the whole ear.
For those who don’t prefer wearing a necklace but still want to look their best traditionally, this statement pair of Jadau earrings are a game-changer. With an assortment of colours and a royally hefty design, these earrings don’t require any other styling accessory to finish an exquisite Indian wedding guest look.
As the name suggests, this head accessory will let you flaunt your grace and charm at whatever wedding you attend as a guest. With a vibrant motif as the hero of the mang tikka and a medley of delicate Jadau flowers, this mang tikka will add just the correct oomph factor to your desi looks.
Are you into sleeker, chicer, and subtler ethnic styling? If so, you’ve just found your best friend in wedding accessories. Our Baano tikka comes in a pleasant pear shape with a classy medley of pearls and gold, you should check it out if you are planning to buy ethnic jewellery online. It’s perfect for minimalistic, understated, and elegant wedding looks.
This quintessential Jadau kada is an accessory closet staple, especially for the winter wedding season. It adds the perfect detailing to your ethnic style and is filled with eye-catching detailing that gives it a royal look. Your traditional look will look more complete than ever before with this kada!
You know the drill, don’t you? Head to our online store at www.attrangi.in and start building your dream Jadau cart to rock your looks this winter wedding season!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- 4 Tips To Layer Your Jewellery Without Creating a Mess
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Do Your Date Nights Right With Kundan Jewellery!
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- 4 Tips To Avoid Styling Mistakes With Fashion Jewellery
- Rock This Diwali With These Chic yet Affordable Ethnic Jewellery Items
- 5 Jewellery Trends To Light Up Your Diwali
- Keep These Pointers in Mind While Looking for Kundan Imitation Jewellery Online
- Love To Shop for Artificial Jewellery Online? Here’s a Seasonal Guide for You