Headgear comes in many shapes and sizes, just like any other category of traditional jewellery. With so much variety, choosing a piece that works for you can be quite confusing. Given the ethereal look of headgear, the choice is particularly difficult. Because let's be honest, why stop at one when you can have many?
While earrings must complement your hairstyle, necklaces must complement your neckline. What about headgear? The easiest way to choose the right one is to know what headgear suits your face shape. In this blog, we'll guide you to do exactly that.
For a round face:
Go for a delicate but intricate headgear with pearls, kundan, gemstones, or floral undertones. For maatha pattis, you can go for a more subtle design too. Perfect for your ethnic jewellery collection.
For a diamond-cut face:
You can either go simple with your headgear choice or go all out; both extremes look stunning on this face. We recommend exploring maatha pattis with multiple chains to highlight your face shape.
For a heart-shaped face:
Triangle maangtikkas beautifully accentuate the heart shape, letting you flaunt a unique jewellery design. You can also go for kundan maatha pattis and maangtikkas for a more detailed ethnic look.
For a square-shaped face:
Opt for an opulent and ornate headgear to cover your forehead so it can look balanced with the rest of your face for a beautiful ratio. Don't hesitate to flaunt regal maatha pattis as well! If you are planning to buy Indian jewellery online, you should check these out.
For an oval face:
Traditional grand headgear can skillfully adorn this face shape, making your visage royal and exquisite. You can opt for polkis, kundan, and coloured gemstones for maangtikkas and maatha pattis.
Head to our online store at www.attrangi.in to shop for the perfect headgear for you!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- 4 Tips To Avoid Styling Mistakes With Fashion Jewellery
- 6 Tips To Clean Your Artificial Indian Jewellery
- 4 Nose Rings You Must Buy Online Right Away
- These Artificial Diamond Bangles Are a Must-Have This Wedding Season
- Quick Tips To Match Your Bridal Jewellery Sets With Your Bridal Outfit
- 4 Things To Keep in Mind While Buying Imitation Gold Bangles
- Winter Is Here! Stock Up on These Artificial Jewellery Items
- How To Style Winter Gowns With Artificial Diamond Jewellery
- Handpicked Party Wear Jewellery for the Upcoming Party Season
- How To Style Your Diamond Sheeshpatti? Here Are Some Stunning Ideas
- Try Out These Imitation Jadau Jewellery Pieces To Ace the Winter Wedding Look
- Rock Your Winter Look With These Tribal Jewellery Pieces
- Looking for Ethnic Earrings Online? Avoid These Shopping Mistakes