Imitation jewellery never goes out of style. The affordability and variety it offers have contributed to its popularity. You can smoothly build an enviable accessory collection without burning a hole in your pocket. Furthermore, with imitation jewellery, it’s always easy to be on top of trends. As we know by now, fashion and accessory trends keep changing. What is trendy yesterday might not be in vogue today. The cost-effectiveness and diversity of imitation jewellery make it viable for you to keep up with all these changing trends and take your style statement to the next level!
That is why we are taking you through 5 trending imitation jewellery pieces in this article that will upgrade your accessory closet and elevate your daily looks:
Devi Kemp Traditional Choker Set:
This south-indian style choker set has handmade detailing of eye-catching motifs embellished with coloured stones, gold metal work, and pearls. They make for an attractive ensemble that is an instant style statement. The accompanying earrings are dainty studs that balance out the ornate look of the choker. You can level up your traditional outfits with this unique choker set.
Triloka Traditional Kada
This intricately carved gold kada will be your next favourite bangle to don. Its stunning design and delicate work give it an air of royalty and glamour. At the same time, it is lightweight and versatile. You can easily layer it with traditional rings for a statement jewellery look.
Super Slim Diamond Bangles
For lovers of minimalism, this set of bangles is a sure hit! Coming with two dainty diamond bangles, this daily-wear artificial diamond bangles set will accentuate your hands without going overboard. Tiny diamonds form a clean and neat arrangement to give the bangles their sophisticated and premium look. Wear this to office or to a party, you will surely look put-together!
Simple Diamond Hairband
Sheeshbands are all the rage now, thanks to their popularity during the wedding season. You don’t have to put on a heavy-weight ghagra in order to accessorise a sheeshband; we’ve got a much classier and subtler version for you, if you are planning to buy diamond sheeshpatti online. Our single diamond hairband not only doubles up as a necklace but can also be used as a gorgeous hair accessory for any casual occasion. The neatly arranged marquise solitaires give it an elegant and pretty look that goes with western outfits and gowns.
Another trending piece of imitation jewellery that you must get is our paaneri hand harness, a unique and beautiful hand accessory that always stands out. It’s heavy enough for weddings, yet subtle and classy enough for smaller festive occasions. The gold and diamond work also lends versatility and soft glamour.
Head to our website to get all these pieces right away!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- 4 Tips To Avoid Styling Mistakes With Fashion Jewellery
- 6 Tips To Clean Your Artificial Indian Jewellery
- 4 Nose Rings You Must Buy Online Right Away
- These Artificial Diamond Bangles Are a Must-Have This Wedding Season
- Quick Tips To Match Your Bridal Jewellery Sets With Your Bridal Outfit
- 4 Things To Keep in Mind While Buying Imitation Gold Bangles
- Winter Is Here! Stock Up on These Artificial Jewellery Items
- How To Style Winter Gowns With Artificial Diamond Jewellery
- Handpicked Party Wear Jewellery for the Upcoming Party Season
- How To Style Your Diamond Sheeshpatti? Here Are Some Stunning Ideas
- Try Out These Imitation Jadau Jewellery Pieces To Ace the Winter Wedding Look
- Rock Your Winter Look With These Tribal Jewellery Pieces
- Looking for Ethnic Earrings Online? Avoid These Shopping Mistakes