Ethnic wear and jewellery are a match made in heaven. Indian fashion and accessories go so well together that they barely need any styling efforts. You can take your pick: kurtis, sarees, suit sets, lehengas, ghararas, and more; there will be some or other accessories versatile enough to be styled with all of them. All you have to do is select what kind of accessory you want to pull off because there will be some or the other variation within that category to perfectly accentuate your ethnic outfit.
Today, we will go through one such category- the stunning charm of pendant sets. Have a look at our top pendant sets that beautifully complement ethnic fashion:
Ajmera 3-Layer Empress Polki Necklace Set:
With a young and contemporary vibe, this elegant necklace set is made of 3 hero polki motifs placed against a gold chain each. The accompanying earrings are dainty and versatile for everyday use. You can pair this statement set with sarees, suit sets, long gowns, and lehengas. You will also find long Indian earrings online that will go nicely with it.
Lolita Polki Statement Pendant Set:
When it comes to minimalism, nothing can beat a pretty pendant set. And our Lolita polki set couldn't exemplify this better! With an eye-catching polki pendant studded with dainty diamonds and a matching pair of studs, this set is a champion of class and subtlety.
Maneka Delicate Polki Set:
There is a reasonable amount of statement minimalistic pieces within the category of pendants, and our Maneka set is a chart-topper in this regard. A western design meets the classic ethnic elements of polki, pearls, and gold, in this unique pendant set that is suitable for day outs and night outs. Its matching pair of studs can also be worn on a daily basis. All in all, an excellent investment!
Amethyst Pendant Set with Diamond Chain:
Want a regal pendant set to make you feel like royalty? Meet our Amethyst pendant set! While the purple stone is at the heart of this pendant, it is encased with exquisite diamonds and a broad diamond chain, giving the whole necklace a queen-like appeal. The complementing studs add finesse to the entire look. If you love diamond artificial jewellery sets then you must check this one out!
Semi-precious beads and Ahmedabadi Kundan design form this charming and youthful long pendant set. Its floral vibrance is apt for an understated yet stylish ethnic look, particularly for sarees and long dresses.
Visit www.attrangi.in to buy your favourite pendant set from our online store. Hurry before they sell out!
ALSO, YOU CAN READ OUR NEW UPDATES
- What’s New in Bridal Jewellery? 5 Designs You Will Love
- Love Indian Jewellery? You Need To Have These Polki Pieces!
- Heading to a Party? These Rings Are a Must for You!
- 5 Indian Bracelet Designs That Can Uplift Any Outfit
- Fan of Metallic Bracelets? Add These To Your Collection!
- Create an Elegant Desi Look With These Jewellery Sets
- 4 Tips To Avoid Styling Mistakes With Fashion Jewellery
- 6 Tips To Clean Your Artificial Indian Jewellery
- 4 Nose Rings You Must Buy Online Right Away
- These Artificial Diamond Bangles Are a Must-Have This Wedding Season
- Quick Tips To Match Your Bridal Jewellery Sets With Your Bridal Outfit
- 4 Things To Keep in Mind While Buying Imitation Gold Bangles
- Winter Is Here! Stock Up on These Artificial Jewellery Items
- How To Style Winter Gowns With Artificial Diamond Jewellery
- Handpicked Party Wear Jewellery for the Upcoming Party Season
- How To Style Your Diamond Sheeshpatti? Here Are Some Stunning Ideas
- Try Out These Imitation Jadau Jewellery Pieces To Ace the Winter Wedding Look
- Rock Your Winter Look With These Tribal Jewellery Pieces
- Looking for Ethnic Earrings Online? Avoid These Shopping Mistakes